- Encinitas, California
- July 16, 2021
Community Resource Center, founded in 1979, is a nonprofit organization serving residents throughout San Diego North County. CRC is dedicated to helping women and children, individuals and families live safe, self-sufficient lives by providing critical assistance in the areas of domestic violence services, food programs and emergency and transitional housing assistance.
- Compassion: Active concern for another person’s challenges and appropriate support through the steps needed to overcome their challenges and accomplish their goals
- Acceptance: Listening to the experiences of another person and acknowledging how those experiences influence who they are today and what they hope for in the future
- Resilience: Helping people recover from challenging or traumatic experiences in such a way that enhances and improves their quality of life
- Equity: Respecting human dignity and advancing social justice by consciously investing in our relationships with other people
- Success: Giving our best effort to accomplish the goals we set for ourselves, and supporting others as they accomplish the goals they set for themselves