- 3350 E Street San Diego, CA 92102, California
- July 19, 2021
Do you want to work for a company where your work has meaning? At Father Joe’s Villages, we’re looking for compassionate, mission-driven individuals to join our team and help us end homelessness one life at a time. Our work is driven by our C.R.E.E.D which is the foundation for our interactions with clients, volunteers, other staff members and the community at large:
- Compassion-Concern for others and the desire to assist.
- Respect-An act of giving particular or special regard.
- Empathy- Understanding and being aware of and sensitive to the feelings, thoughts, and the experience of others without judgment.
- Empowerment- Helping others to help themselves.
- Dignity-All people are considered worthy of our esteem.