- San Diego, CA, California
- June 7, 2021
SAY San Diego partnerships and services address the comprehensive needs of the entire individual or family rather than focusing on one symptom or problem. SAY engages the community to work collaboratively and works with systems such as law enforcement, schools, and local government to create positive change. SAY San Diego’s holistic approach enriches youth, empowers individuals and families, and engages communities.
To see a snapshot of SAY’s impact, click here for our agency video.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and substance abuse prevention
- Before and after school programs, preschools, and school readiness
- Child abuse prevention and family support
- Collaborative partnerships for military families, refugee/immigrant families, students, parents, and more
- Family strengthening and self-sufficiency
- Foster care and kinship parenting support
- Juvenile delinquency prevention and diversion
- Mental health counseling, case management, adult services, and youth development Access to health care, employment, and self-sufficiency