Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions here
Click the Register link in the top right corner of any page. By registering an account you will be creating an account for your entire organization. After the organization is registered there is an opportunity to create "Co-worker" accounts for other people in your organization who can post on behalf of the organization. See the FAQ "Creating a Co-worker Account" Fill out the form and submit. Save your password and username in a safe place. Your organization's Employer profile is complete!
On the My Account page please use the link "Remind Password" next to the Log-in button. An email will be sent to your account email with your password information. Once you are logged into your account you can change your password using the Change Password button from the Employer Panel dashboard
Our new site allows you to add Co-workers to your Organization's Employer Account. The main organization account can add new Co-workers from their Employer Panel after they log-in. Click the Co-Workers icon. Add a valid email address to the "Add new Coworker" field and click the button. The new co-worker will be sent a verification email with information on how to verify their new account, including their email and a new password associated with their log-in. Once the co-worker has verified their account and logged in their status will change from "Pending" to "Accepted". Now your co-worker has the same permissions as the Organization Account, they will be able to purchase listings and post jobs, edit the company profile, and manage any existing job listings.
Thank you for your membership with NPSolutions! Your job postings will be manually FEATURED by one of our staff within 24 hours after posting ($100 value). This means it will be moved to the top of the job listing.
In addition, we routinely select member posts to highlight in our weekly Working Wednesday email blast, sent to almost 6,000 subscribers. Contact email@example.com for more information on this benefit.
Thank you for your interest in joining Nonprofit Solutions as members! By joining NPSolutions you not only gain the above benefits on NPWorks, but you also get discounts on all our services!
To find out more information on membership, visit the NPSolutions Membership page or call (858) 292-5702
Posting a Job
In order to post a new job you need to create an employer account. You can register as a new Employer using the Register link in the top right corner of the page. After you have registered and logged in you can post a new job from your My Account dashboard by clicking the "Post a Job" icon or using the "Post a Job" link in the top navigation bar.
It's easy! You can input the minimally required information (indicated by red asterisk), but for best results, we recommend adding as much information as possible. The new site supports customization and even attachments.
Upon initial launch in summer of 2021, 60 day job postings remain free to all who use it.
Nonprofit Solutions Non-Members have the option to pay $100 for a Featured Job Listing (moved to the top). The is a free service for NPSolutions Members. (NPSolutions staff will manually Feature members' job postings within 1 business day of posting.)
Moving forward Nonprofit Solutions is aspiring to technology & innovation. We want to maintain a more functional and effective site than the one developed 20 years ago which caused users many problems. The new site will have added features and benefits for both Employers and Job Seekers, driving more traffic to the site.
The reality of that goal is that we do anticipate our maintenance costs increasing from the old site. We vow to keep the site as inexpensive as possible to serve the nonprofit community, with the most competitive pricing of any job site. We will work with our valued users and members to determine fair market value to provide you with a great product and customer service.
Additional information will be shared in the coming months. Thank you for your support.
Yay! You found a great teammate!
To remove a job post from the listings for job seekers please do the following:
- Log-in to your My Account
- Click the Listings Icon
- Under the "Active" list you will see all your open positions. Under each position there is an Edit button.
- Click the Edit button to make any updates to your listing. Scroll down to the form section "Other: Is Filled"
- Select from the following options in the drop down list:
- "Job is open" - use this if you have previously closed this position and want to reopen it.
- "Job is taken. Show notification that job may be taken." - Use this so job seekers are aware the position is filled prior to the listings expiration. It will also keep your listing on your My Account/Listings list.
- "Job is taken. Show notification & hide application form." - Use this the same way as the previous selection. We do not currently allow job seekers to submit applications through the job board so this will only show a notification that the position is filled.
- "Job is taken. Hide job on jobs list and job details." - Using this will remove your listing from your My Account/Listings list entirely. We do not recommend selecting this option as you will lose the ability to see the listing entirely.