For almost 70 years, Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation has inspired the public to attain health through diet and nutrition, research, and advice. We are on a mission to provide alternative, and integrative nutrition and wellness guidance grounded in ancestral wisdom and informed by contemporary science, and environmental conservation information to improve the health of people and planet.
Does the idea of helping people to take control of their personal health excite you? We are searching for a zealous Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator who is forward-thinking, knowledgeable, inquisitive, and energetic to help support us with the marketing and administrative duties.
Company Values: Excellence - Innovation - Energetic - Authentic – Determined
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to support executive director and to facilitate an efficient operation
- Assist with board of directors’ communication
- Marketing coordination, including:
- Research, write and/or assist in preparing online content
- Support and coordinate marketing agencies and other outreach activities
- Performance reporting; online content, membership, audience engagement
- Plan and coordinate online and live events
- Research and report on partner and industry activities, news and trends in health and wellness, grant opportunities
- Review and facilitate image rights requests
- Review and improve systems and procedures
- Support library, warehouse, and membership activities
- Proven web content and social media administration experience
- Talented communicator, including writing, editing, and proofreading
- Able to work independently, in partnership with company employees, and with external partners
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant/Marketing Coordinator
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Non-profit organization experience a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 and social media posting and reporting services, plus WordPress, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics and MailChimp.
- Membership software experience and Google Grant/SEM expertise a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Strong preference for knowledge in nutrition and natural health
If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your experience and are enthusiastic to improve people’s lives, we'd love to hear from you!
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org