Would you like a job that helps you positively improve the lives of others?
Home of Guiding Hands is looking for Residential Service Technicians (Caregivers) to help assist our residents in one of our group homes.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- CA Driver's license preferred
Benefits Available for Full-time positions:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Paid sick and vacation accrual on every hour worked
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Training: Pro-Act, CPR & amp; First Aid, monthly in-services
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Discounted movie tickets, cell phone plans, amusement parks tickets, etc.
To submit an application, please visit our website at www.guidinghands.org/careers