SAY San Diego is currently looking for 3 Case Managers I (Family Support Partners) to join our Community Services for Families.
The Case Manager I (Family Support Partner) provides direct and indirect services to a caseload of culturally diverse individuals and/or families, including comprehensive assessment, information and referral, case planning, education, advocacy and other supportive services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide case management services to include interviewing, assessing, case planning, solution seeking, goal setting, referral, advocacy, life skills training and family building.
• Implement CSF adopted parenting education curriculum to address parenting needs.
• Implement identified evidence based parenting education models with fidelity (e.g., SafeCare).
• Provide group-based parenting education services to CSF Parenting Class attendees utilizing the STEP curriculum as needed.
• Perform home-based visits as primary service location unless client needs/safety issues dictate otherwise.
• Perform other tasks as assigned or required by the Senior Program Director.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
• Experience working with parents and families involved in the child welfare system.
• Valid CA Driver license.
• Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to use it for job-related tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Knowledge of relevant resources within the community.
**Position is full-time, 40 hours per week and non-exempt. ***Pay is $19.00 per hour.
How To Apply: Visit http://bit.ly/SAYcareers which is our SAY Career Center to create a profile and submit your application online. Please apply to Requisition ID#1292. (NO PHONE CALLS AND EMAILED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)