POSITION TITLE: CLUBHOUSE PROGRAM MANAGER
Company Description: NAMI San Diego (National Alliance on Mental Illness) is a nonprofit organization that provides free education, support services, and advocacy to improve the quality of life of everyone affected by mental illnesses.
Primary Responsibilities/Function: The Program Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the Clubhouse and shall provide Program Management utilizing Project Management strategies to implement effective use of resources and programming from business and administrative planning which includes organizing, directing, coordinating, and approving actions designed to accomplish overall program objectives for adults and older adults in the Central Region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall program operations, including fiscal and administrative management, risk management, quality assurance, contract compliance and development/implementation of policy and procedures.
- Shall obtain, utilize and maintain capacity to communicate in a timely fashion with the COR via all of the following: mail, email, fax, telephone and voice mail.
- Shall participate in scheduled provider meetings to further the development of an integrated system of care.
- Provides regular leadership and supervision to staff and members, oversees team/member meetings.
- Oversees quality of direct services ensuring adherence to International Clubhouse professional standards and best practices, supported employment, field based services to “Housing First” approach and therapeutic recreation and leisure services.
- Reviews/monitors member files monthly ensuring required documentation adherence. Document for PROMIS/ClubHOMS/HMIS and other data platform identified by the COR.
- Demonstrates knowledge in cultural and linguistic competency, co-occurring and gender responsiveness and trauma informed care practices.
- Oversees facilities and safe work environment by ensuring equipment is in good operating condition and maintaining a clean and neat workplace.
- Participate in the SD County Behavioral Health Services Advocacy and Training within 90 days of hire, and will utilize the initial and on-going training, application review and follow -up and submissions.
- Trained in the International Standards for Clubhouse Programs, Wellness Recovery, Whole Health Action Management and Supportive Employment IPS Model as indicated in SOW.
Accountability: The Program Manager reports to the Director of Community Development
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
Minimum Requirements, including linguistic and cultural skills, education, experiences, licenses and certifications:
- Effective management/leadership style to maintain positive morale and cohesion, applying appreciative language skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Biopsychosocial Rehabilitation (BPSR) principals.
- HOPE (SOAR) benefits application and determination process for SSI/SSDI trained or eligible within 90 days of hire.
- ClubHOMS certified/trained or eligible within 90 days of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Anthropology, Public Health, or four years related experience and/or training in key leadership roles, preferably in non-profit setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least two years of supervisory experience in similar work setting.
- Prefer lived experience with mental illness
COVID Protocols and Work Environment. As an essential worker providing both telehealth and in-person services, successful candidate will follow CDC guidelines, state guidelines and local mandates for COVID 19 prevention. COVID-19 Vaccine required for employment.
Salary: $25.00 – $27.00 hourly Full time (40 hours/week)
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com