New Alternatives, Inc. is committed to providing Trauma Informed Care principles throughout our agency. Candidates should have knowledge and/or desire in assisting the agency carry out this culture.
New Alternatives, Inc. is a private nonprofit agency that provides a wide range of services to children, youth and families in San Diego and Orange Counties. Services include residential, outpatient, day treatment and in home support services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with SED children and adolescents in residential treatment facility/ group homes. Openings available in Chula Vista.
- Assist children/ teens with daily living skills, self-esteem building and crisis intervention skills.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience in the field is a plus.
- Various Shifts, days and programs available.
- F/T & P/T offered.
Full Time Benefits (with 30+ hours/week)
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness
- Pay Between $15-19/hour. Rate depends on education level, previous experience in the field & supervisory experience.
We are taking precautions due to COVID-19 and all our efforts will be thoroughly explained in the initial job interview.