SAY is currently looking for full-time Clinician I to join out CBT program!
The Clinician I provides individual counseling, group counseling and crisis intervention services to adults in reentry or probation in the community. The Clinician I will be part of a team recognized as treatment leaders in evidence based practice utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Referrals come directly from probation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise and manage a full-time caseload
• Provide case management, counseling, and group services to clients
• Provide psycho-social assessment and services to clients
• Maintain and aggregate casework and statistical records for government contracts
• Other tasks as assigned by the CBT Program Manager
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field. MSW/LCSW preferred. License eligible. LCSW/MFT licensing supervisions provided
• Direct experience/expertise in working with clients involved in the justice system, substance abuse, gang activity, and criminality
• Experience in providing casework/case management services
• Access to reliable transportation and willing to use it for job-related tasks
**Position is full-time, 40 hours per week and non-exempt.
***Pay is $25.00 per hour.
How To Apply: Visit http://bit.ly/SAYcareers which is our SAY Career Center to create a profile and submit your application online. Please apply to Requisition ID# 1280. (NO PHONE CALLS AND EMAILED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)