Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 18 months experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with individuals with mental health challenges preferred.
- 24 months of licensed driving experience.
- Completes new client assessments (gathers information and compiles into narrative, and makes recommendations regarding appropriateness of services, program goals, and hours).
- Completes intake process with new clients (provides overview of program services, gathers information about goals and objectives, and completes required intake paperwork).
- Provides Independent Living Skills and/or Tailored Day services to new clients until a regularly assigned staff member can be hired and/or to existing clients whose regularly assigned staff members are unavailable.
- Maintains client charts and authorizations.
- Assists with preparing, formatting, and submitting required ISP paperwork.
- Gathers resources on special topics and completes outreach to service recipients.
- Assists with other administrative duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please submit an application on our website www.guidinghands.org/careers