The Digital Marketing Assistant supports and develops ElderHelp’s Culture of Philanthropy
through online presence to include but not limited to social media, website, and electronic
Reports to Director of Philanthropy
• Works closely with Director of Philanthropy for development and execution of online
content and strategy.
• Daily monitoring of Social Media Accounts including Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram,
Google Business, Linkedln and YouTube.
• Manage posts on all social platforms—5-7 times/week with seasonal versatility.
• Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, social media,
• General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement
postings within digital marketing sites/platforms.
• Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
• Google grant applications.
• Monthly and quarterly analytics across platforms.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing and electronic
messaging platforms; SEO and web design a plus; prefer 1-2 years experience in nonprofit
marketing; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a part-time position of 5-10 hours/week; salary depends on experience