Under direct supervision, this position will coordinate, monitor, coach and train for the implementation of the Child Care Partnership Grant, Head Start and Early Head Start Performance Standards for assigned centers and assigned program options. The incumbent will model, consult and provide guidance and resources to classroom staff and will participate in building systems that provide staff with resources and support.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or a closely related field including a minimum of thirty-two (32) ECE units
- Three (3) years of work and/or teaching experience in an Early Childhood Education program setting including experience with CA State and Federal regulations related to Early Childhood Education that includes a minimum of one (1) year of experience utilizing mentoring and coaching principles and reflective practices with adult learners in a professional early childhood education program setting.
- Site Supervisor Level Permit or obtain within six months of hire
- Acquire CLASS Certifications within nine (9) months of hire and maintain certifications throughout employment.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) speaking, reading, and writing highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing computers and software, including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, the Internet and database software such as ChildPlus.
Review the full job description and apply online at our website: https://maacproject.applytojob.com/apply