Perform administrative duties to support CEO, Board of Trustees, and other Senior Staff at the Center. Demonstrate strong work experience preparing reports and financial data, screening calls, making travel, and meeting arrangements, training other support staff, and customer relations. The position requires strong computer and research skills, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software. The position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, board members, as well as outside clients and vendors.
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years related experience and/or training in executive administrative support.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively in a high-volume environment.
· Excellent computer skills required.
· Experience working in nonprofits and/or behavioral health settings