SAFE’s Development Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Executive Director and in collaboration with other SAFE staff and volunteers to:
- Plan and implement all aspects of multiple annual fundraising events, including direct mail campaigns and donor recognition & giving events.
- Manage and maintain the DonorPerfect fundraising database.
- Assist the Executive Director with gift & donor solicitation.
- Facilitate marketing & social media initiatives in support of fundraising and donor development activities.
Demonstrated experience in all aspects of nonprofit development work, including:
- Fundraising campaign coordination and implementation, ranging from direct mail efforts to planned giving & donor recognition events.
- Donor solicitation & engagement initiatives in a nonprofit setting.
- Database administration (DonorPerfect, Raiser’s Edge or similar membership databases).
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills founded on a commitment to superior customer service.
This part-time staff position is based in our Coronado office. While occasional remote work may be possible, this is not a remote position.
Pay is $18-25/hour, based on an estimated 20-30 hours per week. Work hours will vary based on fundraising activities and time of year. Flexible daily hours may be worked within SAFE’s office hours of approximately 8 am-5 pm.
Coronado SAFE promotes a supportive, team-oriented environment where work/life balance is prioritized.
Apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.