CRF is a friendly, rewarding, and dynamic place to work. We believe in teamwork and collaboration throughout our organization. We are committed to our staff and their ability to learn and grow in their profession while serving others in our community.
Program/Location: IMPACT (Linda Vista/Mission Bay area)
Schedule: 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm with occasional evening and weekend shifts
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Master’s degree in a mental health-related field such as Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling is required
- Registration with the BBS required within 2 months of employment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with a mental health population, especially with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and co-occurring disorders is strongly preferred
- A valid California driver's license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved CRF driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position. In addition, proof of insurance is required prior to driving personal vehicles on company business.
- Ability to pass criminal/background clearance and credentialing review
A Typical day will include:
- You will conduct initial intake assessments and screenings for new referrals, utilizing a psychosocial rehabilitation focus and dynamic team-based approach.
- Assist with crisis intervention and performs triage duties
- Develop individual treatment service plans for clients and assist with case management of shared caseload
- Manage database records to track referrals
- Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Network with community providers to develop resources for our clients
- Provide presentations about IMPACT to community providers to further knowledge of services provided by the program and qualifying referrals.
We’d love it if you:
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Have the ability to work independently, self-directed and highly organized
The ACT Programs: Community-based case counseling and case-management services for homeless and housing-insecure adults with severe mental illness. We provide community outreach to participants in their environments to facilitate maximizing access to basic needs, personalized care, and crisis intervention. The ACT model is an excellent training program for those wanting to develop motivational interviewing, DBT, CBT, and trauma-informed skills, and get advanced exposure in the behavioral mental health community. Clinical supervision is also available. Our ACT programs are facilitated with a collaborative work environment and interdisciplinary teamwork to offer unparalleled hands-on training and services.
Please apply on our company website www.comresearch.org
Benefits: This is a full-time, benefitted position, including outstanding medical/dental/vision insurance, also 11 paid holidays, and 19 days of PTO per year, paid life insurance, retirement benefits, and more. We also provide access to student loan repayment/forgiveness programs for graduates.