New Alternatives, Inc. is committed to providing Trauma Informed Care principles throughout our agency. Candidates should have knowledge and/or desire in assisting the agency carry out this culture.
New Alternatives, Inc. is a private nonprofit agency that provides a wide range of services to children, youth and families in San Diego and Orange Counties. Services include residential, outpatient, day treatment and in home support services.
Nurse in a sub-acute residential treatment facility.
- Supervisor of medication system,
- Assuring compliance with Title 22 and County medications system,
- Providing medical needs of all residents including scheduling of medical/ dental appointments for all youth,
- Providing training to all staff that dispense medication,
- Coordinate administration of prescriptions,
- Monitor all documentation involving medication,
- Monitor clients' height and weight monthly,
- Work closely with the psychiatrist and staff members ensuring that medications are ordered, obtained, and correctly administered,
- Documenting to Medi-Cal standards in the clients electronic health record.
Hours are Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
Full Time Benefits:
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness
- Pay Starts at $24/hour
We are taking precautions due to COVID-19 and all our efforts will be thoroughly explained in the initial job interview.