New Alternatives, Inc. is committed to providing Trauma Informed Care principles throughout our agency. Candidates should have knowledge and/or desire in assisting the agency carry out this culture.
New Alternatives, Inc. is a private nonprofit agency that provides a wide range of services to children, youth and families in San Diego and Orange Counties. Services include residential, outpatient, day treatment, school behavioral services and in home support services.
Crisis Action and Connection Intensive Respite Program
New Alternatives, Inc.
New Alternatives, CAC Intensive Respite Program is looking for patient, motivated, nurturing and positive professionals to work with emotionally disturbed adolescents who have been deterred from the psychiatric hospital into intensive rehabilitative services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct care and supervision of clients
- Provide a safe, stable, and regulated environment
- Collaborate with family, community services and therapist
- Provide individual rehabilitative services
- Document services in electronic mental health records
- Maintain professional trauma informed and caring interaction with clients and their families
- Transport clients in company cars (must have a good driving record)
- Must have a BA/BS in related field of Psychology/Social Work
- Experience in the field is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Trauma Informed Care practices and Resiliency is a plus
- Overnight Shift Sunday-Thursday 11pm-7am.
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Excellent Medical and Dental Benefits
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness
- Starting pay Is $16.00 for entry level
Please send your resume through this site or fax to Hillary Sloan at 619-421-0300.