Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Office Administrator performs a broad range of administrative assignments supporting our day-to-day operations related to office equipment, file management, case management, software, hardware, digital communications, and other areas.
Job duties include:
- Providing logistical support to staff to ensure smooth office operations;
- Maintaining inventory of office equipment and supplies;
- Coordinating with technology vendors and consultants to arrange for repairs, replacements and upgrades of office equipment and systems;
- Coordinating with SDVLP’s IT provider and technology vendors to ensure technical support for systems operations, including telephone and computer systems, software, and hardware;
- Keeping track of office subscriptions, both paper and digital;
- Updating SDVLP’s case management database and organizing and managing files;
- Preparing and circulating internal staff newsletter;
- Creating email blasts and outreach materials;
- Coordinating office meetings and providing support for events;
- Providing assistance with other administrative office duties, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of related experience;
- Adept at using a variety of software applications: Microsoft 365 (including Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) Adobe, Canva and Google suite of products (Gmail, GoogleMeet, GoogleVoice, etc.);
- Experience in database and file management;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Demonstrated interest in SDVLP’s mission, and willingness to accept additional responsibilities and duties to further its work
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required unless a legal exemption applies. The position will be performed onsite at SDVLP’s main office, and will require occasional travel to SDVLP’s other offices in San Diego County.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hour/week), compensated at the rate of $21.00-$23.00 per hour, DOE. Fringe benefits include paid time off and holidays; accrued sick leave; medical, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) retirement plan.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program is an equal opportunity employer.