Nile Sisters Development Initiative (NSDI), a California 501(c)(3) non-profit organization is seeking a full-time Program Manager for LearnMore NATP (Nursing Assistant Training Program). Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, the Program Manager will have the responsibility of supervising and overseeing operational and compliance functions for programs primarily for NSDI vocational training school.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (Below functions are not exhaustive and may be altered by Leadership to the extent it aligns with the position.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adhere to and uphold the organizational mission.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring the fulfillment of program goals and objectives, as well as ensuring program compliance with the CDPH standards.
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation and evaluation processes for LearnMore programs and initiatives; and generating program reports, as needed.
- Provide program management skills in academic and workforce areas, which include meeting student retention goals, and participating in the educational planning program.
- Assist with annual or as-needed review of LearnMore policies and procedures, student forms, as well as student catalog in relation to the regulations of the CDPH and BPPE, as well as making appropriate recommendations for changes.
- Responsible for assessing the holistic and programmatic needs of students in the program and coordinating case management.
- Responsible for planning and implementing interactive professional development workshops and providing culturally proficient services and case management to students.
- Assist with social media marketing for various programs within LearnMore.
- Accountable for cultivating and maintaining a professional working environment with leadership, program staff, and external stakeholders to ensure the success of various programs.
- Assist with the development of program materials, forms, tracking measures, and other informational resources.
- Responsible for developing and disseminating issue briefs, literature reviews, publications to inform decision-making, as well as the organization’s Annual Impact Report.
- Assist with scheduling classes within the program following the CDPH approved training schedule (CDPH 276 B).
- Create and maintain a database of statistics and demographic information for LearnMore programs.
- Accurately create and maintain electronic files and record data in state and internal databases.
- Maintain a digital organization system in which NSDI Leadership and staff can access information with ease.
- Responsible for conducting presentations to promote programs to various outlets including internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for assisting with development, grant writing, and other fundraising activities
- Responsible for facilitating LearnMore events, including but not limited to training workshops and Open House.
- Responsible for practicing excellence in customer service and providing culturally proficient and responsive services to diverse stakeholders.
- Responsible for completing employee performance appraisals and providing other supportive functions to Human Resources.
- Responsible for assisting with Volunteer Management functions.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of important documents and data.
- Ensure quality assurance to remain compliant with all required agencies.
- Assist with on‐site reviews by accrediting agencies and other regulatory agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; and training related to public administration, business administration, or social work, 3+ years’ experience in workforce development OR program management in the nonprofit sector.
- Possess Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP) credential OR successfully complete the certification with one (1) year of employment.
- Possess or be willing to complete HIPAA training, Department of Justice, Fingerprint Rolling Certification, and American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider and Instructor training programs, within two months of employment.
- Possess a Certificate in Nonprofit management or willing to complete the training within three months of employment.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in workforce development or providing direct services and case management to diverse populations in workforce or professional development; demonstrate proficiency in program case management.
- Ability to collect and interpret quantitative and qualitative data and prepare reports.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function independently and to work effectively and in a collegial manner with co-workers, and decision-makers.
- Ability to relate to the public and governmental agencies in a pleasant, patient, and professional manner.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Well organized, dependable, flexible, and resourceful.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Possess advanced software skills (Asana, Oasis, CalJOBS, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Office, website new communications technologies, as well as a general understanding of database and reporting systems.)
- Excellent organizational skills including monitoring of details.
- Adhere to confidentiality mandates and professional conduct.
WORKING CONDITIONS, JOB SETTING, and COMPENSATION
- Full-time – 40 hours/week
- Flexible work environment, work will be performed in NSDI headquarters, in an office setting and requires the use of electronic equipment including computer, telephone, etc
- Flexibility in schedule, including scheduled weekends, when necessary
- Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal and telephone communication. Ability to sit for long periods, standing, computer entry, walking, repeated bending, lifting, and carrying up to 20 lbs., reaching
- NSDI promotes a safe and healthy work environment and provides appropriate safety training for all personnel as required
- Benefits, paid vacation, and holidays; room to advance in the organization
Please apply to the job posting only. No phone calls or fax submission. We currently do not need the assistance of staffing agencies.
APPLY HERE: https://nilesisters.applytojob.com/apply/KgXwvf0sKq/Program-Manager