HOME TO USA TRACK & FIELD, USA PARA TRACK & FIELD, USA RUGBY, USA ARCHERY, USA CYCLING'S BMX, USA PARA TENNIS
About the Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center
Formerly known as The United States Olympic Training Center, The Chula Vista Elite Athlete Training Center (CVEATC) launched on Jan. 1, 2017 under new ownership and operation. Ownership of the Training Center was transferred to the City of Chula Vista from the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC). Point Loma Trust was selected by the City of Chula Vista to operate the training center. Point Loma Trust has established Elite Athlete Services as the effective organization for day-to-day operations.
The Research and Analytics Intern will be supporting the President and Chief Operating Officer with market and sales analyses and presentations. A top responsibility is the preparation of proposals to potential partners.
- Assist in the preparation of supporting documentation for transactions (including external presentations, opportunity reports, management presentations, Board and sponsor proposals and sales presentations).
- Research and analyze data for sales strategies.
- Research market and identify potential partners
- Complete Data Research project
- Attend department meetings to learn about the processes used to organize an event.
- Responsible for performing all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state and federal safety and health regulations, and special safety concerns.
- Assist with other projects as assigned
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Sports, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Must be college credit eligible
- Interest and experience in competitive sports preferred.
- High sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
- Must be data oriented and have proven ability to interpret and synthesize data, making recommendations to drive business decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- This is an unpaid internship. However, all interns will receive a mileage reimbursement stipend.
- This Internship is seasonal. The start date can be as early as June 2021.
- Work remotely: This internship requires 4 days per week, some days are in person at our office: 2800 Olympic Parkway, Chula Vista, CA 91915
Elite Athlete Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All positions are contingent on pre-employment background check.