Are you looking to enter social services? Are you in school, looking for a second job, or searching for a roommate?
Community Interface Services is looking for a live-in roommate to support a client with a developmental disability. Work one on one with an individual in their home and in the community, assist with tasks such as personal care, daily living skills, household maintenance, cooking dinner, taking medication, learn new skills, build their independence, and achieve their dreams. This role will give you a chance to truly make a major difference in many people's lives.
We have four paid live-in roommate positions available in the following areas: Oceanside, Escondido, Vista, and Carmel Valley (San Diego). You will have your own private bedroom, opportunities for overtime, if desired, and paid time off! Schedule typically includes morning/daytime hours, evening hours, overnights (get paid to sleep!), and some weekends.
Community Interface Services has excellent career growth opportunities and benefits, including:
· Paid training and pay increase after successful completion of initial six month training
· Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
· Optional leadership development program – promotion and pay increase after successful completion
· Retirement plans
· Paid time off
· A supportive, friendly, and fun culture!
The ideal candidates will have:
· A creative and flexible approach to work and a positive, can-do attitude
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· A strong work ethic, high integrity, and reliability
Our main requirement for this position is a genuine interest in helping others.
To be considered right away, please visit our website and submit an application at https://communityinterfaceservices.isolvedhire.com/jobs/
Pay starts at $15.00 per hour ($14.00 per hour during overnight hours)