In this role, your core accountabilities will be:
• Work with Youth Services (YS) Manager to develop administrative goals, including specific policies and procedures for collecting, distributing, and organizing essential information (including sign-in sheets, facility use, incoming mail, receipts, dependency letters, financial distributions, etc.)
• Become the Youth Services Salesforce expert to ensure the integrity of Youth Services data to track results
• Assist in producing timely and accurate expense reports for Youth Services
• Assist in customer service training for front desk and community welcome/engagement
• Establish trusting contact and relationships with foster youth – in person, phone calls, email, texts, etc.
• Support with the inventory process to ensure adequate office supplies/materials needed
On an ongoing basis, you will:
• Support the execution of Just in Time for Foster Youth workshops and events
• Ensure the smooth operation of Youth Services: supplies, organization, information gathering
• Assist with outreach, recruitment, and status reports for JIT events/services
• Provide courteous, high-quality engagement, and service to participants over the phone/video call and in person
• Collaborate with Youth Services Coordinators and Brand Marketing Manager to create marketing materials
• Collaborate with Youth Services Coordinators to schedule and direct new youth onboardings to our JIT community
• Minimum Associate’s degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
• Basic knowledge in Salesforce CRM
• Basic knowledge using virtual community platforms (Zoom, Google Hangout, etc.)
• 1+ years of related work experience preferred
• Personal knowledge of foster care system and related issues
• Bilingual (Preferred)
This is a full-‐time, non-‐exempt position that is available immediately and will remain open until filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to JITcareers@jitfosteryouth.org by August 9, 2021.
Just in Time is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition or covered veteran status.