• Work with the Youth Services Associate Director and/or Youth Services Manager to develop service goals, including participation targets, quantitative and qualitative targets for your assigned services
• Create strategies to recruit youth for program participation to meet individual needs
• Respond to applications/requests in a timely manner as defined by your supervisor
• Establish trusting contact with former foster youth – in person, phone calls, emails, etc.
• Maintain accurate, up-‐to date records of youth/volunteers in Salesforce CRM and timely expense records
• Problem solve and advise youth on successful participation
• Engage youth and volunteer participants to improve service content
• Problem-‐solve and collaborate with other staff on youth/volunteer/donor engagement
• Proactively enhance services to achieve greater impact • Lead the creation of workshops and events through collaborative efforts
• Capture, collect, write, refine, and produce compelling written and visual stories
• Work with volunteers to support service goals
• Develop your own capacity to tell compelling stories, personally and organizationally
• Travel within San Diego County to build partnerships with the community, collaborate with colleagues, host events and activities for youth as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum Associate’s degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
• Basic knowledge in Salesforce CRM
• Basic knowledge using virtual community platforms (Zoom, Google Hangout, etc.)
• 1+ years of related work experience preferred
• Personal knowledge of foster care system and related issues
• Bilingual (Preferred)
This is a full-‐time, non-‐exempt position that is available immediately and will remain open until filled. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to JITcareers@jitfosteryouth.org by August 9, 2021.
Just in Time is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition or covered veteran status.